Tasty fat-burning recipes to lose weight in a healthy way
If you are health conscious and seriously want to lose extra weight, you must be a little innovative and creative as well. The daily boring diet does not really work well when you have them reluctantly. Today everyone is busy and have little time to spend in the kitchen. So, here is a tasty recipe that you can prepare easily within minutes while taking care of the calorie counts, for that is what matters when you intend to lose weight.
There are certain things that you must keep in mind when preparing food especially low-fat meals that should be rich in essential nutrients but low in starchy foods that increase weight.
Ginger Basil Chicken Rice
Ingredients to prepare this awesome dish:
- Thinly sliced chicken breast – 8 0z.
- Finely chopped red bell pepper – 1
- Thinly sliced carrot – 1
- Small florets of broccoli – 1 cup
- Minced cloves of garlic- 2
- Grated ginger – 1 tablespoon
- Chopped basil leaves – 5 large
- Soy sauce according to taste
- Canola oil – 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
How to prepare:
- Cook the rice and keep it aside.
- In a frying pan, add canola oil, put in all the cut vegetables, and stir-fry until they are soft.
- Add the thin chicken slices and cook with the veggies until almost done.
- Add the garlic, ginger and soya sauce and mix well.
- Remove from heat and add the chopped basil leaves.
- Now add the rice, and sprinkle salt according to taste.
- Toss the entire dish slowly on low flame till they are all mixed well.
- Cover the pan and allow it to settle for some so that the flavors mix well with the chicken and rice.
- Your meal is ready to serve.
This full meal gives you all the nutrients that you need like proteins, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins in a palatable form without saturated fats and the bad carbs. When you wish to reduce weight, select those foods that are healthiest for you and low in fats but rich in fibers. Fresh veggies tossed in canola oil or coconut oil is not only delicious but the healthiest food that you can have. You can add lean meat or chicken that is not fried but baked topped with black pepper. Enjoy whatever you eat and make simple variations to make every meal interesting and delicious.